Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) TrainingThe C.N.A. Blended training program is set up in three sections: online instruction, classroom/clinical instruction, and testing. This program will prepare you as a C.N.A. in a skilled and acute care facility or home healthcare setting.
The online portion will begin on a quarterly basis and must completed before classroom/clinical instruction begins. The classroom/clinical instruction is offered at TrainND Northwest (completed over a two week period), with the clinical at a local long term care facility. The total cost of the online and classroom/clinicals is $1200.
Once you have completed those two sections you will take the State of North Dakota knowledge and practical skills test for $200. A Certificate of Completion is awarded once all three sections are completed.
- The online portion is self paced and can be completed around your schedule. The online section can be started once the course is paid in full and will need to be completed before classroom/clinical instruction begins. There are 11 sections that contain videos, reading, and quizzes.
- Take the Health Insurance portability and accountability (HIPPA) exam.
- You must complete 28 hours of lab time with a qualified instructor at a designated facility.
- You must complete 24 hours of clinical time (at long term care facility with a qualified instructor).
- Students are required to wear scrubs during clinicals.
Knowledge/Practical Skills Test*Students must complete all training and testing portions within the quarter you registered, all fees will be forfeited for any portions of training not completed during this time period.
Contact the Technical Program Coordinator for more information: Jen Nebeker 701-713-3781 email@example.com.