: This course is designed to give an introduction to XTO Energy’s operations and safety culture. It has classroom and hands-on training focusing on potential hazard identification and resolution designed to instruct service contractors on the proper and safe practices using industry approved best practices.
MAJOR UNITS OF STUDY:
This course instructs students to:
AS PER XTO POLICY, NO CELL PHONES WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CLASSROOM. PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN YOUR VEHICLE, OR THE INSTRUCTOR WILL ASK YOU TO LEAVE CLASS FOR THE DAY.
- Identify and manage potential job hazards as it concerns XTO North Dakota and Montana operations.
- Utilize and apply safety tools, including but not limited to Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Incident Reporting, XTO’s Life Saving Actions, etc.
- Become aware of hazard elimination and mitigation techniques.
- Develop interpersonal skills while participating in real-time, hands-on scenarios within a team driven environment.
- Be knowledgeable of XTO and OSHA safety related material.
STUDENT CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
Registration fee is non-refundable. A student may transfer to another class at least one (1) business day prior to class start. No class transfers will be issued if TrainND is notified after class start. Transfer notifications may be requested via phone or email: 701-572-2835; email@example.com. An email or voicemail left over the weekend is sufficient notification. A student may transfer class fees to another employee up to class start date.
TRAINND CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY:
TrainND may cancel classes up to class start date. If TrainND cancels a class, any registered students at time of cancellation may be transferred to the next available class. The XTO Energy High Risk Orientation course requires a minimum five (5) students; class will be cancelled up to class start date if minimum requirement has not been met.